Thursday, September 16, 2010

Wanna Know Me?


Hi, welcome to my blogspot,readers! By the way I am Marc Daniel Tuazon. I am only a 3rd year student from Saint Louis University Laboratory High School. I am currently 14 years old turning 15 next year. I am a very adventurous person. I love to travel from place to place. My hobby is playing online games. I usually hang out only with my friends in my free time and do things like play ps3, watch movies, chat with other friends, do some bonding and a lot more. But now I want to try a different area---blogging. I am not usually into blogging and expressing myself in the internet but as I said earlier I want to try new things especially since I am in the stage where our age group try different things to discover their true identity and improve their talents. Though I am very new in this area, I will try my best to give you, bloggers, the best service you can get from my website. And I have a lot more to tell you about myself but first, you need keep up with me on this site. You can also see me in Facebook anyway blog is different from social media networks right? That is only an alternative if you encounter some problems with my site and I am not currently here. But I doubt that you will encounter some major problems with my site because I always check this site atleast 3 days per week. If any of such occur, I know it will only need a minor adjustment. Anyway enough about me, I want to know what is in your mind because in this website, we will not just talk about my opinions alone, you can join me here. We will talk about different topics-school, games, love, friends, family, celebrities, sports, movies and a lot more. You can find a lot of exciting and cool applications here. You can watch videos here for free of course powered by Youtube. You can also see the latest news. You can answer fun polls. You will know about some great movies that will come out in the near future. There is also the must check out sites section here. If you liked my site, you can follow me in my site. By the way, I named my blogspot as mozilla chrome explorer because I want my site to be known as the combination of search engines. The combination of the search engines represents unity which our class should develop among ourselves. And my header represents my feelings, opinions and personal insights that I want to share with you, readers. I made this post to introduce myself and my website to you. Atlast, this is the end of my post so keep blogging bloggers because this will be the start of a new era ... or atleast a new blogspot. I hoped you liked it. As they always say "Kung gusto, may paraan at kung ayaw, may dahilan". See ya!



Creative Commons License
broadcast myself by marc "go-t" tuazon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at mozillachromeexplorer.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://mozill
achromeexplorer.blogspot.com
.

8 comments: