Monday, October 25, 2010

SLU-LHS the home of the different groups of students

My parents introduced me to this institution back when I was still in grade 3. That time, I met my first batch of friends here in Baguio city, my first crush, my first set of teachers and a lot more. At first I was very nervous because I am new in this society but then I realized that it is just like my second home. The only difference is you have a lot of parents and siblings. In my second home, you will learn to interact and socialize with different people, hear their stories and know them more. In elementary, everything is just like a joke. You hang out with friends and do pranks but when it comes to high school everything becomes serious. Of course it will not happen in just in an overnight, the first year is the year of adjustment. Especially for us science students, sometimes there is less time for us to have fun and enjoy our days in high school but nevertheless it is good being in the science section because we have a lot of privileges when comes to school activities like the intramurals, quiz bees,  and a lot more programs. Saint Louis University Laboratory High School became my second home after I graduated from elementary. And soon after 2 years I will graduate from high school and go to college which would be my second home in the near future but as I said there are still 2 years in high school for me to enjoy and discover myself. SLU-LHS is my second home because I mostly spend my time in school-around 10 hours (wow now that is what you call studying real hard). In high school, you will also meet a bunch of new friends, a new set of funny and scary teachers and a lot more. Also, you will learn that there are different groups or kinds of students. There is the “emo” students who like to be alone always and liked the color black. Another is the “rebel or the gangsters” who like to cause chaos and fights inside and outside the school campus. Also there is the “smart” guys who always talks about science and math (they are the subjects that is usually talked about by them). The “nice guys” is another group which consists of students who are very obsessed with rules and regulations of their parents, teachers and even of their fellow students. Another one is the “athletes” which is very self-explanatory. There is also the “popular” guys but they can only be considered one if they made an achievement in their own group. For example, if you are from the rebels you will only be known when you beat up a leader of another rebel group from other schools. But I am not saying that you should do this (this is not recommended for you). There are also other minor groups that exist but I do not have enough time to mention them all. These groups also existed not only in our school but also in other schools. We have come down to the end of this blog. I hope you enjoyed reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment