Friday, January 7, 2011

Rio

Rio
"Rio" is a 3-D animation feature from the makers of the "Ice Age" films. Set in the magnificent city of Rio de Janeiro and the lush rainforest of Brazil, the comedy-adventure centers on Blu, a rare macaw who thinks he is the last of his kind. When Blu discovers there's another — and that she's a she — he leaves the comforts of his cage in small town Minnesota and heads to Rio. But it's far from love at first sight between the domesticated and flight-challenged Blu and the fiercely independent, high-flying female, Jewel. Unexpectedly thrown together, they embark on an adventure of a lifetime, where they learn about friendship, love, courage, and being open to life's many wonders. "Rio" brings together a menagerie of vivid characters, a heart-warming story, colorful backdrops, energizing Latin and contemporary music, and family-friendly song and dance.



Rio Details
Distributor: Twentieth Century-Fox Film Corporation
Release Date:  2011-04-08
Starring: Jesse Eisenberg, Anne Hathaway, Jamie Foxx, will.i.am, Tracy Morgan, George Lopez, Jane Lynch, Wanda Sykes, Leslie Mann, Jermanine Clement, Rodrigo Santoro, Jake T. Austin
Directed by Carlos Saldanha
Produced by Christopher Jenkins
Written by Don Rhymer


Rio

Well, thats all the information I can only get for now. Atleast it has a trailer but I cannot embed it yet because the embed code is disabled temporarily by a request. But soon I will be able to post it. Thats all for now. Thank you for tuning in.




3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to this movie and I hope that I could watch it sooner but, alas, it will only be showing in the summer and that's a long wait for me. I've also heard of this movie called GNOMEO AND JULIET and I think it will be showing on February so I think that would ease my pain in waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting for this movie for a long time since I first watched the trailer. Hope that it will be as good as the Ice Age. When this movie will be shown in the cinemas, Let's watch it together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I can't wait for this movie.. :)
    I want to be the the first one to watch this.. :)yeee LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete